Ever tried an Indian Head Massage?
Wonder what the benefits are?
I was surprised to learn that Indian Head Massage helps prevent migraines, headaches and back pain and it can also help with mental and emotional stress... and who doesn't need a little help with that?!
Your back neck and shoulders are the most vulnerable to stress and tension and it’s important to keep these muscles in good condition so that you’re not left in any pain due to a build up of toxins in your muscles causing knots and stiffness.
The first time I experienced an Indian Head Massage was at one of my favourite Spas (Langdon Hall in Cambridge Ontario) It was absolutely incredible. My head, neck, shoulders and even hair (due to the oils used) felt A M A Z I N G ....
And my most recent experience with Indian Head Massage at our very own TruBliss has been absolutley over the top... I hope you'll give it a try yourself.
There are so many health and wellness empowering reasons to get one... Here are just a few;
- Releases anxiety
- Improves circulation
- Relief from acute and chronic neck and shoulder stiffness
- Increases levels of concentration
- Relaxes the whole body
- Loosens the scalp
- Increases oxygen uptake in the tissues
- Stimulates and improves the circulation of the lymphatic system, allowing for the disposal of toxins from the body
- Providing relief from Earache, Eyestrain, Tinnitus, Aching Jaws from clenching or grinding teeth, Sinusitis, Headaches and Migraines.
- Provides relief from hair disorders associated with stress such as Alopecia, Dandruff and Psoriasis
Indian Head Massage Will Help You
Relax, De-stress and Rebalance
Our Indian Head Massage Treatments are blissfully relaxing and fabulous for head, neck, back and shoulder tension.
For A Limited Time, We're Offering 50% off for your First Treatment... Spaces are limited so book ahead!
For More Information and To Book Your Treatment: Contact Our Client Care Team: 905.850.2617
To Your Happiness and Great Health, Rosemary