One of my favourite “gotta have” Essential Oils has got to be PanAway! There are so many types of relief that I get; From head tension and discomfort, everyday joint and muscle pain and and even for that monthly cramping and bloating yuckiness!
PanAway was created by the founder of Young Living, Dr. Gary Young, specifically to help him recover from a severe injury to the ligaments in his leg.
It’s a blend of four powerful oils – Wintergreen (which is often used for Massage), Clove (helps in enhancing immunity), Peppermint (supports digestion – and so much more!), and Helichrysum (which supports nervous system, liver and skin).
These four oils have powerful soothing properties, together making them an amazing combination to help with physical discomforts and tension!
Here are 13 ways that adding PanAway to your Wellness Cabinet will bring more smiles and well being to your day!
My Top 13 Uses for PanAway Essential Oil Blend
- Body Pain – Rubbing PanAway on your back, shoulders, neck, feet, and other body parts, brings relief to the muscles that are under stress.
- Headaches – Apply PanAway to your temples, neck or forehead to sooth tension/pressure
- Muscle Cramps – Apply directly to the cramping muscle. (Also helps sooth Menstrual Cramps – apply a few drops on the lower abdomen with a warm compress.)
- Bruising – Apply to bruises and wounds to accelerate and support the body’s healing response. (Avoid open wounds and cuts!)
- Growing Pains – Dilute when using on children and apply to the affected area
- Fibromyalgia – Dilute with a carrier oil and apply to affected areas.
- General Body Aches – Apply to the bottoms of feet to help combat overall body aches. I love using it after exercising – so soothing to my muscles!
- Sprains/Strains – Dilute and apply directly to the wound (not open wounds) to support healing.
- Shin Splints – Dilute and apply to shins when suffering from shin splints.
- Arthritis – Dilute and apply to joints when sore and swollen.
- Stress – A drop of PanAway Essential Oil rubbed on the temples helps with stress. (Avoid the eye area!)
- Wrist Pain – I find that when my wrist (and forearm) hurt from using the computer/mouse for long periods of time – applying a couple of drops of PanAway helps reduce that pain.
- Relaxation – 5 or 6 drops of PanAway mixed with Epsom salts in my bath helps me totally relax!
PanAway Essential Oil is one of those oils that you definitely want to have in your Wellness Cabinet.
Even though I don’t need to use it every day, I make sure I always have some on hand!!
So how can you get your hands on this amazing oil?
Purchase your own Young Living Premium Essential Oils Kit, or come on in to TruBliss Wellness & Beauty Spa and enjoy a Complimentary Essential Oils Trial and of course if you have any questions connect with us !
I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils. I’m not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of the information that I share is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.
Here’s To Your Happiness, Health and Well Being, Rosemary